With this in mind, clients should come prepared for a day spent out of doors, in cold weather. We ask that guests prepare for a day on the ice by ensuring they have the following items:
- Long underwear, a suitable jacket, and winter pants.
- Anything else you think you might need to stay warm for the day.
One of our guests holding a scrappy northern pike that he took through the ice.
Kids age 8 to 15 receive a 20% discount off of all applicable rates!
To work out pricing for multi-day trips and accommodations, please give us a call. Pricing for larger groups can be arranged upon request.
- Prices do not include 5% GST tax.
- There is a 3% service charge on all credit card payments.
- A 75% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Full-day trips include a guide; transportation across the lake on an Argo or on quads; rods and tackle; a souvenir photograph; and a hearty lunch with beverages.
- Lunch is not provided on half-day trips, but we do provide snacks and beverages.
If you have a trip package in mind that we haven't listed, send us an email or give us a call, and we'll work with you to make your fishing adventure happen.
When the ice gets thick enough, usually around mid-December, our guides take guests out on the frozen lakes, to catch walleye, northern pike, perch, whitefish, and burbot.
The ice fishing season ends when the ice melts or on March 31st, whichever comes first.
The winter months in Alberta bring with them variable weather conditions.
Group of Two
$340 per day. Add a third person for $60.00 for a total $400.00 per day.
The full-day rate for a single person is $300.00 and $285.00 for a half-day trip.
Children age 8 and older are welcome!
Athabasca's guide to fishing and wilderness adventure