Site Under Construction! Updates Coming Soon...
Our fishing seasons begins on June 1 and comes to a close around October 31.
In our neck of the woods, there are no "best times" to go fishing. Every month is productive, and there are always big fish waiting to be caught.
A big northern pike caught in late July.
Kids age 8 to 15 receive a 20% discount off of all applicable rates!
Please Note the Following:
- Prices do not include 5% GST tax.
- There is a 3% service charge on all credit card payments.
- A 75% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Full-day trips include a guide; use of a custom boat, rods, and tackle; rain gear; a souvenir photograph; and a hearty shore lunch with beverages.
- Please bring sunscreen, sun glasses, a hat, and warm clothing, just in case the weather decides not to cooperate.
- Lunch is not provided on half-day trips, but we do provide snacks and beverages.
- Single person rate - $390.00
- Rate for two guests - $420.00
- Rate for additional guests - $80.00/person
Children age 8 or older are welcome!
Athabasca's guide to fishing and wilderness adventure